...but here's what we came up with. :)
For Nora's I use a basic yoked bodice pattern, with a puff sleeves which I put elastic on the bottom of to form a ruffle, a square cut skirt, with a ruffle on the bottom... Pretty simple over all... :)
And the back.
On Alliene's I used a very simple yoked dress base. Then just did puff sleeves this time with an actual band on the bottom.
Onto the 'bloomers'. The pattern for these is basically a sloper with some width added. There's elastic in the waist and 2 rows of lace on the hem...
And last, but not least we have the adorable little girls....
They turned out pretty cute if I may say so myself. I kinda hated to send them off. :D
*sorry for the poor quality of the photos. My main photographer was working when I made these. So the lightning was never right when she was home. Which meant I had to take them. :S lol